Savvy highlines?

sierradmax

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
At some point, I want to add highlines to my TJ. Whether I do so with my Metalcloaks or scrap them altogether for some Genrights. However, I came across a FB post that it looks like Savvy has made a prototype aluminum highline front fenders. Maybe I'm late to the party in noticing. Some similarities to the Genrights but it looks like they offer much more clearance behind the tire. Anyone have further specifics? Think Savvy will offer a production run?

The picture is of their LJK.

140260882_3691910384204257_6130013288274344379_n.jpg

At some point, I want to add highlines to my TJ. Whether I do so with my Metalcloaks or scrap them altogether for some Genrights. However, I came across a FB post that it looks like Savvy has made a prototype aluminum highline front fenders. Maybe I'm late to the party in noticing. Some similarities to the Genrights but it looks like they offer much more clearance behind the tire. Anyone have further specifics? Think Savvy will offer a production run?

View attachment 255413
They are a Savvy prototype. They will never make it into production. Before you get too enamored, where does the battery go?

View attachment 255413
Those headlights bother me.

11586257.jpg