Screws for top of center dash panel

Texas-TJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Good morning. I was hoping that someone could tell me what size the screws are for the top two screws on the center dash panel. Mine seem to be missing. Thanks

Well that little jewel is combo phillips hex - about 8 x 5/8- I would just go get some automotive trim screws.

Reactions: Texas-TJ
Good morning. I was hoping that someone could tell me what size the screws are for the top two screws on the center dash panel. Mine seem to be missing. Thanks

Hex Phillips washer head in #8 and they range from 5/8" to 3/4" long. They thread into metal screw nuts so they have a very coarse thread. I have several handfuls if you are in need of any extra. A normal trim screw has a finer thread.

Hex Phillips washer head in #8 and they range from 5/8" to 3/4" long. They thread into metal screw nuts so they have a very coarse thread. I have several handfuls if you are in need of any extra. A normal trim screw has a finer thread.

Come to find out the tabs are broken. I guess the OP didn't know how to remove the trim piece and forced it. Thanks for the response