Show us your front blinker / marker relocations!

rasband

Dickhead 🍆
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
For those that replace or cut their fenders, show of your blinker/marker relocations. There’s the JK housing in the grille, 3/4” in the flare support, etc - show em off!

Reactions: Tob
How do you change the side ones on a TJ? take the bulb/wire out and push it out with a screwdriver end?

200.gif

To add from above...
Pay extra attention to the size of light you're installing and the hole size it requires.
Don't automatically think a 2" light needs a 2" hole saw. Most need just a shade over the actual light ddimension.
A lot of these lights don't come with install details outside of wiring.

Point being trying to get another 1/8" or so of material removed once you have 2" gone...
oh boy hang on to that drill son...

This is a great thread, and the timing is perfect... I'm very picky about location in the grill and am getting ready to do this myself. I had planned to use early CJ-5/6/Willys units, but since it's a 2-wire and the stock lights are 3-wire, I would've had to do the extra work to make it happen. I've since changed direction and decided to go with the clear JK units and hope to start this in a few weeks. Keep the pics coming!

I run the small LEDs that Shwiftypickle runs (you can see them in my profile pic) but I really don't depend solely on them. As much as everyone hates them I run halos and use the turn signals in them. They are very bright and easily seen.

Reactions: MichaelGH
A 2" led marker light in the grill, 3/4" LED turn signals in the front of the MC ( 🤫 ) fenders, then 3/4" LED turn signals on the inner aluminum fender.

wwxj5en-jpg.jpg