Show us your special edition

Reactions: mushdogs
I'm not familiar w Plain.
Are you on the East side?
I'd really like to get over there and play...
Mike
It’s roughly 25 minutes north of Leavenworth towards Lake Wenatchee. Blink and you’d miss it. We have a general store, hardware store, lodge and cafe. In better times the NW Overland Rally is held here. The valley we live in is surrounded by state and federal public lands, we leave the house and are on FS roads within minutes, and there are a lot of trails. We do multiple day 200+ overlands and are often no more than 10-30 miles as the crow flies from the house. WABDR4 runs across the ridge just east of us. Why we joke about it being our backyard. There’s also great trails between Ellensburg and Wenatchee east of highway 97.

It’s roughly 25 minutes north of Leavenworth towards Lake Wenatchee. Blink and you’d miss it. We have a general store, hardware store, lodge and cafe. In better times the NW Overland Rally is held here. The valley we live in is surrounded by state and federal public lands, we leave the house and are on FS roads within minutes, and there are a lot of trails. We do multiple day 200+ overlands and are often no more than 10-30 miles as the crow flies from the house. WABDR4 runs across the ridge just east of us. Why we joke about it being our backyard. There’s also great trails between Ellensburg and Wenatchee east of highway 97.
That's only about 2 hours NE of me.
Lived here all my life and never been up there.
I'm slightly envious!
Mike

Reactions: mushdogs
That's only about 2 hours NE of me.
Lived here all my life and never been up there.
I'm slightly envious!
Mike
It’s a great place to live. Only downside is tourists and wildfires. Not sure which is worse. 🤣

Reactions: tombicon
What’s the interior look like?
Are there trim differences in that edition vs a standard model?

This thread is worthless without pics
Here's a few of my interior, for what it's worth.
Two tone dash, which I didn't know was a thing...
Red seat belts, red stitching around the seat perimeter.
Not really sure what else...
20210410_103315.jpg
20210410_103308.jpg
20210410_103303.jpg

Red seat belts are different. Two tone dash looks good.

Is the light switch on the drivers right knee bolster stock?
The one labeled, "Off-road use only"?
Yes.
That is for the lights on top of the factory light bar everyone gives me a hard time for not removing.
Getting ready to add 4 more Vision Optimus pods up there, too.

What’s the interior look like?
Are there trim differences in that edition vs a standard model?

This thread is worthless without pics
Here are some of mine. Similar to @tombicon. However, I have the Bartac seat covers, the mirror with the compass/temp and garage opener, and Rocknobs. The original owner didn't install his sequence sticker because this was a show room Jeep, and the dealer didn't want it to be stolen, so it is in the owners manual cover. I drive my Jeep topless most of the year, so I haven't installed the sticker because now I don't want anyone to steal it. I don't think anyone will, but in this world...we never know. Lol.

20210411_112015.jpg

20210411_111940.jpg

20210411_111924.jpg

20210411_111855.jpg

20210411_112150.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tombicon
Those “rock” knobs are cool!

Didn’t know what you were talking about until I saw the pictures.

I find it interesting that the Tomb Raider stickers aren’t put on at the factory.

Is that the factory radio?

Those “rock” knobs are cool!

Didn’t know what you were talking about until I saw the pictures.

I find it interesting that the Tomb Raider stickers aren’t put on at the factory.

Is that the factory radio?
I found that interesting as well. When I had the sticker handed out to me and told it was never placed, I was surprised. Supposedly those stickers/placards were not made by Jeep, but by a company Jeep partnered with for the TR ed. Forgot to mention about the radio...It is one of those Android radios sold on Ebay. They are alright. I also put an Ordnance B-8PTD subwoofer in place of the original subwoofer.

Last edited:
I found that interesting as well. When I had the sticker handed out to me and told it was never placed, I was surprised. Supposedly those stickers/placards were not made by Jeep, but by a company Jeep partnered with for the TR ed. Forgot to mention about the radio...It is one of those Android radios sold on Ebay. They are alright. I also put an Ordnance B-8PTD subwoofer in place of the original subwoofer.
I have the compass/ light/Temperature mirror in my 65th they are pretty good all round and the downlights are very handy. :)

Reactions: Byhumba