Simple doors off mirror

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Stick a magnet on an adjustable blind spot mirror

Stuck mine to the dash bolt-

6C1EFDBA-5E9D-4B6E-81C0-3538F8DBF717.jpeg

3E67EEDB-B019-4138-87A0-70B0A793312E.jpeg

Necessity is the mother of invention. (y)

I ran into a guy that had one that stuck into his round JK vent one time- And I never could get the idea out of my head but I couldn’t find anything like that and even for a JK.

I’ve been looking for a while for something that would be quick and reliable- This seems to be the ticket-

You could pretty easily mount a washer or small steel bracket anywhere you want the mirror to be-

Any good neonendium magnet will work- I purchased a bunch of these for handtools to be stuck to in my trailer- They are so strong they will hold a hammer.

I ran into a guy that had one that stuck into his round JK vent one time- And I never could get the idea out of my head but I couldn’t find anything like that and even for a JK.

I’ve been looking for a while for something that would be quick and reliable- This seems to be the ticket-

You could pretty easily mount a washer or small steel bracket anywhere you want the mirror to be-

Any good neonendium magnet will work- I purchased a bunch of these for handtools to be stuck to in my trailer- They are so strong they will hold a hammer.

I did the vent mirror thing on one of my JKs. Worked ok. Flipping the vent around hid the mirror when it wasn't needed.

Reactions: AndyG