Smoked LED brake lights

looking for a little help AGAIN!! I have been on the search for smoked led tail light for my TJ.....looking for something that looks as close to stock as possible. Seems like I have found the ones that I guess are called euro style.....don't really like that look.

Last edited:
I've been looking for the same thing. I'd love some smoked LED tail lights to match my headlights but I can't find any. I found the Depo smoked tail lights but they aren't LED and I believe they use red bulbs that light up the tag red which I think is illegal.

I have searched all over to no avail......i just did the smoked front turn signals and marker lights. So happy to get rid of those ugly orange ones and made a hell of a difference as far as the looks goes.

I have searched all over to no avail......i just did the smoked front turn signals and marker lights. So happy to get rid of those ugly orange ones and made a hell of a difference as far as the looks goes.

Yeah i recently installed the smoked turn signals and side markers too along with blacked out headlights and fog lights. I like everything to match and look uniform.

I have a buddy with smoked taillights, it is really difficult to follow him on dusty trails. They are dim. If you really like the look than I'm not going to rain on your parade but they can really suck as far as visibility.

I understand that but I also plan on running the 3rd break light that mounts inside the spare tire so people will still be able to easily tell when I hit the brakes.

i ended up replacing all my lens due to PO using smoke colored all around you could not see them in day time at all and pretty sure they would not have passed safety inspection here .

Brakes are 1 thing, rain, snow, fog, or road spray can all make it difficult for someone to see a vehicle in front of them. And all these conditions are the wrong time to go 'stealth' on the roadways. To be honest, I also strongly prefer to have all the lenses blend with the Jeep. Big orange clown nose looking marker lights on the fender look stupid. But if it prevents another fool who is busy texting or shaving or reading the Sunday Times from colliding with me, then I guess its livable. Hell, once you get into the Jeep I can hardly tell the difference between smoked out rear lights and normal D.O.T. lights! Plus I live in the great Communist state of NY. And my luck would get me pulled over just pulling out to my Mailbox.

Reactions: 04solartj
Brakes are 1 thing, rain, snow, fog, or road spray can all make it difficult for someone to see a vehicle in front of them. And all these conditions are the wrong time to go 'stealth' on the roadways. To be honest, I also strongly prefer to have all the lenses blend with the Jeep. Big orange clown nose looking marker lights on the fender look stupid. But if it prevents another fool who is busy texting or shaving or reading the Sunday Times from colliding with me, then I guess its livable. Hell, once you get into the Jeep I can hardly tell the difference between smoked out rear lights and normal D.O.T. lights! Plus I live in the great Communist state of NY. And my luck would get me pulled over just pulling out to my Mailbox.
yeah this state keeps getting worse and worse "king homo" cant stop now hes got control ..the man he is an idiot
-end rant sorry chris for hijackin

Keep those taillights bright so that state can clearly see them and your raised finger when you pass the state line for the last time.😉

Reactions: 04solartj