SOLD Jeep Wrangler TJ Full Doors - $400 (Local Pickup Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moab

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Price
$600
SOLD Jeep Wrangler TJ Full Doors $400. Original light blue doors painted black on the outside. Need to be repaired and repainted. Glass intact. Door panels intact. Glass is good. Just a terrible tint job that needs removed. Drivers side needs some bodywork. Thus the price.

Local pickup and Cash only.

20190422_162427.jpg

20190422_162452.jpg

20190422_162500.jpg

20190422_162504.jpg

20190422_162514.jpg

20190422_162536.jpg

Last edited:
I know right?!!!! F me! These are the ones I got ripped off on. Should I just be giving them away? lol!

Let me just say this (and I mean it with the utmost respect). For the amount you'd spend to get those doors fixed (body work), painted, and find new door panels, you could just buy a set of immaculate full doors for the same price, maybe even less.

I'm not a bodyshop guy, but there's a lot of labor there in terms of fixing the damage, prep, paint, etc.

I thought that you had to send them back, they ended up letting you keep them?

I got ripped off for $700. Used my Paypal balance with F&F. And they won't even file a dispute on an F&F. SO I have to sell them.

I priced these based on full doors at junkyards here in CA. They run around $1400. So I figured $1000 is more than enough to have them fixed. But I'll entertain any offer at this point. Just want them gone.

I got ripped off for $700. Used my Paypal balance with F&F. And they won't even file a dispute on an F&F. SO I have to sell them.

I priced these based on full doors at junkyards here in CA. They run around $1400. So I figured $1000 is more than enough to have them fixed. But I'll entertain any offer at this point. Just want them gone.

I think your pricing is good for LA area tbh, and if I was in the market for a pair, I'll buy them from you @400.
I do think, if you spent a bit of time to remove the tint and clean the windows, source one inside panel in a bit better shape you could sell them on Clist/letgo/OfferUp for $600-750.

My humble opinion!

I think your pricing is good for LA area tbh, and if I was in the market for a pair, I'll buy them from you @400.
I do think, if you spent a bit of time to remove the tint and clean the windows, source one inside panel in a bit better shape you could sell them on Clist/letgo/OfferUp for $600-750.

My humble opinion!

Actually the panels are pretty solid. Only one has that tiny crack at the top thats maybe 2 inches long. I've got that crack on both my new full doors. And I'm just gonna fix it with fiberglass and some epoxy. But these really just need to be painted. And the straps put back on.

Its the bodywork on the top of that one door that is the question mark. I don't know how much that is to fix at a bodyshop. Without that I would have refurbed them myself. And gotten them repainted. If the seller had not hidden that from me. I would not have bought them. As I was looking for a pair to bolt on. I paid $700 for them delivered.

Even my new full doors that I ended up buying for $900 have a couple small dents and scratches that need touching up or repainted. I think I'm just going to take the Jeep to a bodyshop. Have them do the touching up and then do a paint rework or buff job or whatever you call it. The name escapes me at the moment. As the paint on my Jeep is not top notch. This Jeep will look great from 10 feet away. It's not a show Jeep by any means. But by time I get the new carpet, doors and seats in. And some painting. It will look a whole lot better. Already looking better than when I started.

But ya. If you look at prices here in Socal for full doors it's easily in the $1400 range. Let alone in the color you need. And you never really know what your gonna get. Unless you luck into a junkyard with a good camera. Which seems rare for some strange reason. If I could get $400 out of these. I would be happy with my loss. In the end it's my fault for not asking for more and better pics. I went largely on this guys description. And I've been ripped off so seldomly in the last 30 years of buying gun and car parts. I think I was lulled into a false sense of "this guy sounds like a nice guy". My real only bad mistake was not using my credit card directly or with Paypyal. I had no idea F&F had no dispute ability. But even then I'd be losing my ass off on shipping. Even using greyhound was $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.