Someone may have taken it to far with the PlastiDip

Such an odd SUV. Ah well, to each their own. Seems like they try and make these things Escalades or something. Very popular with women that want to muscle up to others on the road, until they get out of them and they are 5' tall petites. lol Whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: Tomcat and Chris
Usually I say no matter the project, the amount of work, the style, the design, the intended use, at the end of the day we all love driving our Jeeps and that's all that matters......but this thing.....Sweet fancy Moses this thing needs to be burnt.

Actually maybe not burnt, that much burning plastic would probably destroy the ozone.

• Haha
Reactions: mushdogs
Wow $35k in upgrades to run 35's and a nice stereo. Well I know they say is costs $10k to be able to run 35's (in a TJ) so I gues it has $25k in paint and speakers. I am not sure if I have $35k in my jeep total, well as far as my wife knows ::)

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
I was scrolling through the pics and had just gotten to the interior when I had the thought "well isn't that strange that they did all that to the outside but left the interior pretty stock OH MY LORD LOOK AT THE SOUNDBAR"