Steering knock

Goldsberry15

When I turn my wheel all the way left and all the way right there is a knock. It only does it when the steering wheel is maxed out. I only found it because I had to replace my power steering hoses. I can feel in the steering box

I do have to replace my swaybars and steering stabilizer. I dont know know if that has anything thing to do with it. The jeep also has a lift and tires on it.

Trackbar could be slightly loose so that when the steering gets all the way to the limit, that last tug makes the trackbar move slightly and 'pop' Then, when you crank the wheel the other direction and reach the limit it pops back the other way. Easiest thing to do is just to have someone else crank the wheel while you watch/listen/feel for where the clunk comes from. Good luck!

Trackbar could be slightly loose so that when the steering gets all the way to the limit, that last tug makes the trackbar move slightly and 'pop' Then, when you crank the wheel the other direction and reach the limit it pops back the other way. Easiest thing to do is just to have someone else crank the wheel while you watch/listen/feel for where the clunk comes from. Good luck!

Awesome, thank you!