Stripped ready for linex

How do you guys deal with the heat from the floor board? Even my drink holder gets hot and melts the ice fast in a plastic cup or a bottle gets warm quick in both front and back. I have floor mats but my ladies comment on it all the time when they go bare foot. They want the carpet back in. I would love to do the linex.

Yours looks great! Are there advantages to linex over other liners?
Thanks, I have noticed slightly more heat coming from the transmission hump. I have thick rubber floor mats and they seem to help with the heat. I don't know if one liner is better than another but Linex has a lifetime warranty for whatever that is worth. I am very pleased with the Linex product and the shop that installed it.

How do you guys deal with the heat from the floor board? Even my drink holder gets hot and melts the ice fast in a plastic cup or a bottle gets warm quick in both front and back. I have floor mats but my ladies comment on it all the time when they go bare foot. They want the carpet back in. I would love to do the linex.

Yours looks great! Are there advantages to linex over other liners?

I put Lizard Skin (both heat and sound) on both sides of the tub. Floor still got hot. Installed aluminum backed mat and still got HOT. Last thing I have done is install the heat shielding from my donor truck to the bottom of the tub around the tranny tunnel area. That cut the heat transfer tremendously. Note that I had already used shielding around the cat and the starter area, but until I put it on-the-tub, in the area I wanted protection did I see much change. I will install more of it when we get back from our trip.

I put Lizard Skin (both heat and sound) on both sides of the tub. Floor still got hot. Installed aluminum backed mat and still got HOT. Last thing I have done is install the heat shielding from my donor truck to the bottom of the tub around the tranny tunnel area. That cut the heat transfer tremendously. Note that I had already used shielding around the cat and the starter area, but until I put it on-the-tub, in the area I wanted protection did I see much change. I will install more of it when we get back from our trip.

Sorry to dig up an old post but do you have pictures of this? I live in the desert and my Jeep always runs crazy hot. I'm interested in doing something similar. The link is what I was thinking of doing but may add the heat shield at the transmission tunnel.

https://store.secondskinaudio.com/j...ectrum-5-sheets-luxury-liner-pro-made-in-usa/