Pennsylvania SW PA

scottad1

Supporting Member
I am looking for fellow Jeepers in the Pittsburgh area, the tristate area as well. I'd like to find a few people to wheel with, or have a gathering in a parking lot to show off your rig if you like. If any Wicked Jeeps members see this, say hello, I'd like that.

Hey Scott. Ever been to Southington near Youngstown, OH? Something for everyone. My son and I will probably be heading there from Erie the beginning of August. They're open the first full weekend of each month plus a few other times. I'll post up on here when we're planning on going again.

Reactions: scottad1
Hey Scott. Ever been to Southington near Youngstown, OH? Something for everyone. My son and I will probably be heading there from Erie the beginning of August. They're open the first full weekend of each month plus a few other times. I'll post up on here when we're planning on going again.

I've never been there, I've only done minor wheeling, nothing real technical, but enjoyed it all the same. I've been wanting to go with Wicked but I've always had something going on the weekends they had an outing.

NWPA, let me know if you're going in Aug. I've got it on my calendar. Been there a couple times now and still exploring all they have.

Reactions: NWPA Jeepy T