SxS UTV's

You can make them street legal here in New Mexico I want one but they are pretty pricey. Then again I have expensive taste in things I know I’ll never buy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: StG58
You can make them street legal here in New Mexico I want one but they are pretty pricey. Then again I have expensive taste in things I know I’ll never buy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Know what you mean. I was really surprised at how sophisticated they were, when I got to looking around.

We have the polaris crew for hunting but bought the jeep to be a bit more versatile when out of town. I have to say that we enjoy the jeep much more. The Ranger has its strong points and we will keep it but I was looking at up grading it and it was going to be just over 25K for the new General then i found the the LJ for 14K and with all the mods I am still under the new UTV cost and we have way more fun and use with the Jeep. Not to mention a much better investment as I can get most of the money out of the jeep and the UTVs wont hold their value. Never enough time or money for all the toys out there thats for sure!!

I converted the back half of a UTV Yamaha Rhino into a trailer to tow behind my Rzr.
IMG_20161221_145019768.jpg

Reactions: DWLJ