Tamper resistant screws?

Scott alcorn

Have searched above for this and found nothing so... is they any recommendation of a tamper resistant screw or bolt for mounting a stereo or CB or LEDs or speakers or whatever to prevent or deter theft thanks in advance

If you are asking where to buy the screws, look at mcmaster carr.

If you are asking do i recommend using them, I'd say no. Stereos aren't a very hot item for theft these days. I suppose a cb radio isn't either. I live in so cal. Over here they take the whole car or they break in for things that are sitting on the seat etc. . Stuff like a purse, wallet, back pack, cell phones, laptops, etc.

Easy pickings. If it's less than $950 in value it's almost always a misdemeanor. In LA County a 180 day sentence is a book and release at county jail..... Meaning in one door, photograph, fingerprints, paperwork and leave out a different door...... Then go commit more crime.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Not even worth it IMHO. If someone wants your stereo they WILL get it, screws or no screws.

Biggest thing is to leave your doors unlocked if the top is up. It’s amazing how many people would rather slash your top to steal your loose change than simply use the zipper.

C37275DE-81EB-4F29-87F9-F5BCFA75C776.jpeg