SOLD Tan Half Door Panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmbeck

Supporting Member
Price
$300
I got lucky and found a set of khaki door panels for my half doors so the tan ones that came with them are for sale. These are in excellent shape, no cracks, holes, or other major blemishes. $300 plus shipping, I have them in a box with foam between them, ready to go.

panel1.jpg
panel2.jpg
panel3.jpg

Do you know what year these are from, or what the trim color code was in the TJ they came from?

Do you know what year these are from, or what the trim color code was in the TJ they came from?
I believe they are the early ones (can't remember the years), I say that based on the weather stripping in the door, and the mirrors were the cast brackets not plastic. I can see if I can get the vin# off the door tag tonight for you to run a build sheet.

Oh yeah, glad to see you're on here too and thanks again. I was hoping these tan panels would sell on here or fb by now but I'm sure the right person will come along. The guy who bought the doors off of you never contacted me about these.

Oh yeah, glad to see you're on here too and thanks again. I was hoping these tan panels would sell on here or fb by now but I'm sure the right person will come along. The guy who bought the doors off of you never contacted me about these.
If you’re okay shipping them. Try listing them on ebay for $450 to account for shipping costs and the fee they take. Things usually sell well on ebay.

If you’re okay shipping them. Try listing them on ebay for $450 to account for shipping costs and the fee they take. Things usually sell well on ebay.
I'll do that, I'm fine shipping them, I saved the box that you sent me the khaki ones in. Thanks for the help!

Any chance you'd be willing to sell them individually? I know you said they are already boxed but I just need the driver side panel. Thanks!

Any chance you'd be willing to sell them individually? I know you said they are already boxed but I just need the driver side panel. Thanks!
At this time I would rather keep them as a pair, I'm afraid I would end up with the passenger side forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.