SOLD Tera2Low in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwing327

TJ Enthusiast
Price
300 CDN
Just copying over my ad that I put up locally...I realize that everybody on this board is Jeep knowledgeable :) I doubt this would be of value to US buyers as you can get these without shipping or duties, but this is a smoking deal for someone in Canada. Anyway, here is the ad.

"Brand new in box Tera2Low kit to be able to drive in low range off-road in 2wdl. 90% of the time when on moderate trails it is nice to be in low range but not have the wear on the 4wd system or the stiff steering. The other cool thing you can do is switch on the fly from 2Lo to 4Lo, just like you can in high range.

I am assuming because you are looking at this ad, you know what it is :)

These are impossible to find in Canada and crazy expensive to bring in from the US - roughly $450 by the time you pay exchange, shipping and duties. In any case, I bought two of these for a good deal and put the other one in my TJ. It is FANTASTIC! If you drive off-road, this is a must.

Few things to know.

You don't have to remove the transfer case from the Jeep to install. Is an easy install...took me 2.5 hours start to finish installing on the garage floor...hoist should be quicker.

This will not fit a rubicon or 241 transfer case, only the 231.

Comes with everything you need (Only cut open the bubble wrap for the pic - just realized the bag with the synthetic sliders for the fork doesn't show up well in the picture, but they are there)

Will sell this one for $300 CDN

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also, more than happy to talk with you on the phone and walk you through the install.

Cheers

Darren"

IMG_20201205_100944.jpg

Just copying over my ad that I put up locally...I realize that everybody on this board is Jeep knowledgeable :) I doubt this would be of value to US buyers as you can get these without shipping or duties, but this is a smoking deal for someone in Canada. Anyway, here is the ad.

"Brand new in box Tera2Low kit to be able to drive in low range off-road in 2wdl. 90% of the time when on moderate trails it is nice to be in low range but not have the wear on the 4wd system or the stiff steering. The other cool thing you can do is switch on the fly from 2Lo to 4Lo, just like you can in high range.

I am assuming because you are looking at this ad, you know what it is :)

These are impossible to find in Canada and crazy expensive to bring in from the US - roughly $450 by the time you pay exchange, shipping and duties. In any case, I bought two of these for a good deal and put the other one in my TJ. It is FANTASTIC! If you drive off-road, this is a must.

Few things to know.

You don't have to remove the transfer case from the Jeep to install. Is an easy install...took me 2.5 hours start to finish installing on the garage floor...hoist should be quicker.

This will not fit a rubicon or 241 transfer case, only the 231.

Comes with everything you need (Only cut open the bubble wrap for the pic - just realized the bag with the synthetic sliders for the fork doesn't show up well in the picture, but they are there)

Will sell this one for $300 CDN

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also, more than happy to talk with you on the phone and walk you through the install.

Cheers

Darren"

View attachment 207988
Darkwing 327
Did you ever sell the kit ?

Hmmmm.....
Darren, I’ll get back to you

buddy of mine installed it on his rig , it’s awesome for backing up trailers , prevents from riding the clutch and erratic steering, since there’s only 2 wheel drive low

Status
Not open for further replies.