The Fast and the Furious 9 (one more reason I think I'll stick with TJs)

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I saw the new movie posters for F9 (the Fast and the Furious 9 today), and it would appear as they have a JL Wrangler front and center.

Shockingly it doesn't have an angry turd grille, though he has got his D-rings proudly displayed for the world to see (as Blaine calls them, "bumper jewelry').

This just further proves what I've been saying all this time, that 4-door Jeep Wranglers are the new imports.

Thank goodness these guys haven't gotten to the TJ platform. It's simply not cool enough for them to want mess with :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I think I'll stick with TJs. I hate that feeling "guilty by association". You know, like part of you looks at a nice Subaru WRX STI, and you say to yourself, "That looks like a fun car!". But you never actually want to own it, otherwise you'll be associated with those douche bag bros who carry a vape pen and sport pink mud flaps.

fast92.jpg

Dude's driving that Jeep to Walgreen's for a blood pressure medication refill. How old are these fellas now?

Reactions: Apparition
I saw the new movie posters for F9 (the Fast and the Furious 9 today), and it would appear as they have a JL Wrangler front and center.

Shockingly it doesn't have an angry turd grille, though he has got his D-rings proudly displayed for the world to see (as Blaine calls them, "bumper jewelry').

This just further proves what I've been saying all this time, that 4-door Jeep Wranglers are the new imports.

Thank goodness these guys haven't gotten to the TJ platform. It's simply not cool enough for them to want mess with :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, I think I'll stick with TJs. I hate that feeling "guilty by association". You know, like part of you looks at a nice Subaru WRX STI, and you say to yourself, "That looks like a fun car!". But you never actually want to own it, otherwise you'll be associated with those douche bag bros who carry a vape pen and sport pink mud flaps.

View attachment 137699
I don’t see any doors?? Could be a nice 2 door ;)