Thinking about selling my LJ, thoughts on pricing?

Well, if I understand the crew here they are suggesting somewhere between $19,000 and $25,000…..I would really like to get that but I don’t think it would be fair. So thinking about somewhere closer to $15,000. What do you think?

More than $15k. You should not list for less for less than $20k. Today's market is nuts.

I have the same LJ with Gr8tops hardtop, and have been offered $20k cash on the spot. I won't sell cause I love my LJ, but if someone offered me $30k cash I could part with it. Don't go less than $20k! If anything, reach out to carsandbids or bringatrailer and give it a whirl.

Go to Jeep.com and build a new Rubicon JL. Put realistic options that you’d actually like. When it’s all done you’ll see what $50+++k will get you in 2022 money.
Your LJ Rubicon is rare and VERY desirable.
If it was mine, it wouldn’t be for sale, and I’d give no thought to offers under $30k.
Why you’re feeling guilty for asking for top dollar on your LJ is ridiculous.

They might not get top dollar where you live, but out west there would be a bidding war.

I just bought a 2006 LJ Rubicon in North Idaho for $19k. Only 81k miles and fairly pristine. I just looked at LJR asking prices and about fell over...