Thinking of selling my TJ

Wow do you think you could have sent a telegraph or even Morse code first :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You know you kinda got the whole forum believing I am border to border ducking everyone's Jeep!!!!!! Kinda like ZZ Top I'm nation wide!!!!!!

View attachment 362236

Rubi Bro! Congratulations, John. I asked Andy earlier today how it felt to be back in the ranks with the commoners who only have one Rubi? He said, "It is humiliating." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
@Kenneth G Zinis any idea on what your asking price will be? How's the rust with it being in East PA? I have a buddy who grew up in Bethlehem (Jesus, too). I'm interested for my son. I'm in NW PA.

@Kenneth G Zinis any idea on what your asking price will be? How's the rust with it being in East PA? I have a buddy who grew up in Bethlehem (Jesus, too). I'm interested for my son. I'm in NW PA.

Hi, thinking $16k. It's an '03, If I don't get good price I won't sell. Only 82k, bought this in NJ 3 yrs ago because low miles and frame was/is really solid. No body rust. Not getting enough off-road time to enjoy this.