Ride of the Month Winner
Requirements

Clean Frame
I6
Hardtop
Sub 130,000 miles
In the PNW

Reactions: Alex01 and Vasq
Actually there are two pretty close to you and squatch I’ve almost come to see. Hard dealing with FB people though.

Actually there are two pretty close to you and squatch I’ve almost come to see. Hard dealing with FB people though.
I'm starting to think I need a FB just to get the marketplace... If they're close I'm sure we could peek at them for ya if need be.

I'm starting to think I need a FB just to get the marketplace... If they're close I'm sure we could peek at them for ya if need be.
This ones in Arlington, WA. It’s the only one so far. I’m so borderline coming to get it, but very skeptical about frame and paint and interior. All his pics are of the thing dirty, which can cover up stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1566328060226983/

Reactions: Vasq
9k isn't too bad, I'd definitely talk him down a little, seems suspicious with only 4 pics. Shoot me a PM if you're really thinking it could be the one and he's OK with a friend coming to look at it for you. Arlington is only 20-40 min away depending on which side of town he is on.

At first i only saw the 1,234 and was thinking "that's gotta be a scam" haha

P.S. is this a new project for you or are you getting something for the boy(s) to upgrade and wheel with you? I've been thinking about picking up a cheap Wrangler or a Cherokee lately just because I'm starting to get little car rage in my commuter :LOL:

Reactions: JMT
9k isn't too bad, I'd definitely talk him down a little, seems suspicious with only 4 pics. Shoot me a PM if you're really thinking it could be the one and he's OK with a friend coming to look at it for you. Arlington is only 20-40 min away depending on which side of town he is on.

At first i only saw the 1,234 and was thinking "that's gotta be a scam" haha

P.S. is this a new project for you or are you getting something for the boy(s) to upgrade and wheel with you? I've been thinking about picking up a cheap Wrangler or a Cherokee lately just because I'm starting to get little car rage in my commuter :LOL:
Somehow I missed this post! Thanks for the offer. Yes, it would be for the boys, but as you know, now we are starting from scratch.

Reactions: Vasq
I have been considering letting go of ours.

2000 Sport, I6, 5speed, soft top, 152k great frame, in your price range but if only you were still close to Austin.

Ross V.

Status
Not open for further replies.