SOLD Rubicon internal air lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Cot

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I offer no apologies to the Rubicon preservation society, for they must acknowledge that in order for the model to persevere to the highest possible standard, supply of OEM parts is limited and many are acquired from fallen Rubi's and/or less discriminating owners. If they take a contentious position against this offer, then we shall resolve or differences through a game of winner-takes-all Candyland. With that out of the way. . .

I recently had 4.88s and ARBs installed, and these are the take-off parts.

Donor vehicle: 2006 LJ / TJ Unlimited Rubicon, items removed at 168,900 miles. The rear pump and rear actuator were replaced in March 2017 at ~161,000 miles. Also in March '17, the pumps were relocated to the ABS tray. The wiring harness and air lines are in the extended/modified configuration. I did cut wires at the transfer case that lead to the switch, and attempted to show that in the photos. F&R lockers worked properly, no weird noises were heard from any component prior to removal. The OEM bracket has been cabinet blasted and rattle-canned. I don't have the three missing pump mounting grommets.

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK to 55 pics

Price list:

Front internal air line $20

Rear Internal air line $20

Sold items:
Rear pump $75
Wiring (between pumps and actuator) with relocation brackets: $25
Front pump $50
Actuator "B" w/ ~7.9k miles $80
Actuator "A" w/ 168k miles & a nick in the nipple $55
Rear locker $450
Front locker sensor (the harness w/ plunger) $30
rear locker sensor (the harness w/ plunger) $30
Front locker, opened the case to inspect the spider gears. I didn't see any obvious stress marks, cracks, chunks, or other imperfections. I'll eventually post the pics here. $450
OEM mounting bracket $30
Gear sets: 1 for $29, two for $50 (<— metro Detroiters should read that with the Mr. Allen's shoes voice)

Home is near DTW airport, work is near I94 & State St, can meet up near either area. Also, can ship via USPS or FedEx.

Cash or Paypal accepted.

Last edited:
Rear Line:
20200604_213919.jpg

20200604_213927.jpg

Front Line:
20200604_214007.jpg

20200604_213938.jpg

20200604_213932.jpg

Last edited:
Are the front and rear sensors the same or are they different?

Are the front and rear sensors the same or are they different?

The sensor is the same, I listed front and rear because the front sensor kept the bracket. I didn't personally remove the rear sensor (the shop did) so I didn't see if it was secured with a similar style bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.