Nevada TJ part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the carpet. Do you have any pics? How about the SE steering wheel? My zip 97701.

The carpet is no longer available. I apologize for the late reply. Here is a pic of the engine. You can stop by Motech and check it out!

IMG-20210225-WA0011.jpg

The price is listed. I prefer pick-ups, shipping can also be arranged.

Thanks for the response; I do have some questions.
  • What's included in the axles? Are you retaining any parts (brakes, etc.) for your build?
  • Which mechanical locker is in the rear axle?
  • The Jeep has 120k, but how many miles are on gears and locker?
  • You prefer local pickup in NV, but you're located in NC, so what are the logistics? By what date would the axles need to be picked up, etc?

Thanks for the response; I do have some questions.
  • What's included in the axles? Are you retaining any parts (brakes, etc.) for your build?
  • Which mechanical locker is in the rear axle?
  • The Jeep has 120k, but how many miles are on gears and locker?
  • You prefer local pickup in NV, but you're located in NC, so what are the logistics? By what date would the axles need to be picked up, etc?
- I'm selling the complete axle assembly (brakes are not included).
- Yukon Grizzly locker
- Front axle assembly plus rear gears and locker have around 30K miles.
- I used to live in NC. However, the jeeps are currently in Vegas and that is the pick-up location.
- I'm waiting for the G2 axles which are expected next week. Hopefully two weeks from today they should be ready for pick-up.

Reactions: Ephry73
- I'm selling the complete axle assembly (brakes are not included).
- Yukon Grizzly locker
- Front axle assembly plus rear gears and locker have around 30K miles.
- I used to live in NC. However, the jeeps are currently in Vegas and that is the pick-up location.
- I'm waiting for the G2 axles which are expected next week. Hopefully two weeks from today they should be ready for pick-up.
Thanks again for the response. Are the rear axles 30-spline, or 27?

what width are the flares and how much shipped to 92037
4" similar to OEM width, shipped for $150. They are in good condition, with no crack, bent, or dent. However, I had them spray painted matt black to match the body and the paint is starting to peal off.

Status
Not open for further replies.