Too incredible of a brand-new crazy tough rock crawling trail (holy crap!)

Feel free to dig up their recent Jeepers Jamboree Rubicon and also their more recent Bronco Invasion and you'll see her bare ass. I'm surprised they keep putting that in there they should leave that to her onlyfans account.

Agree. There was a time in the past when their channel was in the rounds for when my boys wanted to watch "Jeep videos" with dad. They've really ratcheted up recently, even in just the YT thumbnails. I don't remember which one it was but one of them here recently they were showing off the imprint on her cheeks from the raft they were floating on and the camera lens had to be 3" from her butthole. The boys and I are mostly watching The Story Til Now, Expedition Overland, and Dirt Lifestyle these days.

Agree. There was a time in the past when their channel was in the rounds for when my boys wanted to watch "Jeep videos" with dad. They've really ratcheted up recently, even in just the YT thumbnails. I don't remember which one it was but one of them here recently they were showing off the imprint on her cheeks from the raft they were floating on and the camera lens had to be 3" from her butthole. The boys and I are mostly watching The Story Til Now, Expedition Overland, and Dirt Lifestyle these days.

That was the Rubicon trip. But I think that one did have a warning at the beginning so I'd give them credit for being honest about it. Their actual wheeling and fab/build videos are better. Too bad the LJ is gone with out a final video.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
That was the Rubicon trip. But I think that one did have a warning at the beginning so I'd give them credit for being honest about it. Their actual wheeling and fab/build videos are better. Too bad the LJ is gone with out a final video.

Ah. I must have missed the warning, it was playing while I worked so my attention was here and there.

Reactions: Apparition
Ah. I must have missed the warning, it was playing while I worked so my attention was here and there.

You had me second guessing myself, but it was after some bikini shots prior

1694186221724.png

Reactions: freedom_in_4low

Okay... look, it sucks whenever someone loses their rig. But when you do a 500hp+ pass on a dyno, think to yourself "gee, that's not enough" and push another pass and it blows? Okay, you were Icarus, and flew too close to the sun. It happens, it still sucks, but that's the risk you take on a completely custom rig when you are chasing numbers out there on the ragged edge of performance.

But to be a channel that does this shit as a way to make income, and then to ask individuals and businesses for a deal on "scratch and dent" or a "substantial 6.0"? It comes across as out of touch and skeezy to me.

Building a custom rig, you take chances. Chasing big numbers, you take chances. Don't give me the surprised Pikachu face when something blows, which had a decent probability of happening because of what you were doing with it.🤷‍♂️

Okay... look, it sucks whenever someone loses their rig. But when you do a 500hp+ pass on a dyno, think to yourself "gee, that's not enough" and push another pass and it blows? Okay, you were Icarus, and flew too close to the sun. It happens, it still sucks, but that's the risk you take on a completely custom rig when you are chasing numbers out there on the ragged edge of performance.

But to be a channel that does this shit as a way to make income, and then to ask individuals and businesses for a deal on "scratch and dent" or a "substantial 6.0"? It comes across as out of touch and skeezy to me.

Building a custom rig, you take chances. Chasing big numbers, you take chances. Don't give me the surprised Pikachu face when something blows, which had a decent probability of happening because of what you were doing with it.🤷‍♂️

I expected his result but figured it’d be on the trail. They should have had a contingency plan in place.

I was wondering what was going on with those guys. They haven't published a new video in 2 months.

I had to find it to check your dims... I've got it a little over 3 1/2"

1694972288921.png