Took some time but I am there

Flib

TJ Enthusiast
So after back surgery in May, having the jeep and not being able to work on it like I would have wanted, I am finally to the point where I can (and have been). Still a few minor things I need to take care of but I trust it enough to get out in the woods. After Saturdays marathon run I got out with one other club member on Sunday afternoon (much nicer weather). Had my daughter with me and she loved it.

IMG_0553.JPG

we made it to this beautiful little cabin, went in and signed the guest book (most cabins in this neck of the woods are open and can be used by anyone), hung out for a bit and enjoyed the views.

IMG_0554.JPG

I tried to upload a panoramic of the view from this cabin but the image was too big. Overlooks a valley and you can see for miles and not one sign of civilization, love it.

Nice, good for you! Back issues really suck....I am in the middle of rehabbing a rotator cuff injury....I finally broke down and worked on the jeep yesterday for the first time in a month. A simple relocation of the sub amp....and my arm is killing me today.

funny you should mention rotator cuff because my left should has been killing me :) other than that I feel pretty good.

Awesome photo and very cool cabin. That looks like a fun place to stay.

I'm glad to hear you're back (no pun intended)!

I'm sure it seems like ages since you were behind the wheel in the middle of nowhere...glad to hear you back in the saddle.
Now you have us wishing that photo file was smaller haha

I'm sure it seems like ages since you were behind the wheel in the middle of nowhere...glad to hear you back in the saddle.
Now you have us wishing that photo file was smaller haha

I went back yesterday just to take some more pictures :)

the jeep looks so small with this perspective!

IMG_0564.JPG
IMG_0565.JPG

this was a big platform at the top of a short steep climb, I ran into the guy who made it in the way out and he has plans for a cabin there.
IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG
IMG_0569.JPG

expect a lot more pictures. I love showing of my province :)

I went back yesterday just to take some more pictures :)

the jeep looks so small with this perspective!

View attachment 52468 View attachment 52469
this was a big platform at the top of a short steep climb, I ran into the guy who made it in the way out and he has plans for a cabin there.
View attachment 52470

View attachment 52473 View attachment 52474

expect a lot more pictures. I love showing of my province :)
Beautiful spot for cabin ,I don't blame him...and don't blame you going back up there either.lol ..Thanks for sharing