Trade: Full-Doors For Half-Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxbrownr8

Hey guys! I have a set of full khaki doors that I'm looking to trade for a set of half doors in good shape! I would want to do a straight trade (we would keep our door locks) and $300 on top, as I would be looking for the fiberglass slider windows later on. If you already have those with the half doors, then it would just be a straight trade for oem full doors! My doors have a couple minor chips and a small crack on the drivers side interior panel. No fading on the plastic or major scratches. I can send more photos if you'd like. I'm looking for a set of halves in similar condition. If you just want to buy them, then I'd part with them for $1200. I am located in the city of Orange, CA but can drive locally within southern California to meet up. Let me know if you're interested!
-Max
IMG_1449.jpeg
IMG_1488-1.jpeg
IMG_1448.jpeg

I’d love to see more shots of those Molle panels. Did you buy or make those? Really cool idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seeing a bunch of folks here in GA trading full hard doors for half’s. My neighbor did. Scored a really sweet set of full doors for his so so half ones. Those zip windows full time suck

Seeing a bunch of folks here in GA trading full hard doors for half’s. My neighbor did. Scored a really sweet set of full doors for his so so half ones. Those zip windows full time suck

My first TJ had half doors and my current one came with the full doors. On a nice day, I just love being able to take the uppers out and then when night comes, button the doors up for the lady again. The fulls are great on long highway road trips but I mainly just use the jeep for local commuting and camping. And those zip windows DO suck! I'll be upgrading to the hard glass sliders for sure!

Reactions: JeepZilla380
I’d love to see more shots of those Molle panels. Did you buy or make those? Really cool idea!

Also, they came with when I bought it! I believe they are made by a company called "gear." So far, they have really held up well! The black is starting to slowly fade to purple, but the straps are still strong as heck!

Reactions: JeepZilla380
Status
Not open for further replies.