Louisiana Trade RHD for LHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankm1188

Price
Trade
2006 TJ Sport RHD 150K miles
Anyone interested in trading their LHD TJ for a RHD. I just purchased it from the original owner(older lady retired from the post office)
Jeep is in great condition. Never been off road(she didn’t even know it was 4wd). Everything works perfectly. I was thinking about giving it to my son as a first vehicle but I’d rather him do his first few years of driving on the left side lol.

8B728601-67BA-44B8-9729-CCFA01D2A2C3.jpeg

0CEDDAAE-BCE5-4EC9-9E70-0A7EECB614EC.jpeg

2D6B1AE0-D37F-4DC4-A062-306A0F936FB5.jpeg

Dang, you must have one hell of a rig.
I do love it. I’ll delete my post if you want. I don’t want to turn someone away from your offer.

I do love it. I’ll delete my post if you want. I don’t want to turn someone away from your offer.
Oh I don’t care. I’m not really trying to sell it. Just seeing what’s out there. Just looking for another project since I sold my JK one ton build.

Reactions: JMT
You won’t find any demand in a RHD rig domestically. Put over $25k into my excellent condition 2006 RHD sport with 93k miles and can’t sell for even $10k. Been trying for years but nobody wants these RHD rigs.

Good luck

Reactions: Chris
I thought about buying a RHD but I was afraid I’d have problems finding some parts for it.

Reactions: Chris
You won’t find any demand in a RHD rig domestically. Put over $25k into my excellent condition 2006 RHD sport with 93k miles and can’t sell for even $10k. Been trying for years but nobody wants these RHD rigs.

Good luck
Ahhh ok. It’s no biggie. I read a couple threads about people saying you can’t find parts for them... which is crazy! There’s this thing called the internet, specifically Google, and when you type RHD TJ lift kit a hundred different options pop up.

Good luck

i wouldn’t mind seeing a tricked out RHD if you have any pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.