Turn signal electrical issues

Nakinto

Right turn signal went out (both signal and running light) I took out the light, tried it on left side, it worked 100%. Took apart the connector and found one of the pins completely gone (corroded out). I bypassed that and now the running light works. I found that the blinker IS working but very VERY dim. Took a meter to it, found it at 10.5 volts, with no load, dropping to easy 5-6v each blink (hard to get solid on it during blinks). Obviously, not enough voltage. I can't see any corrosion on this pin, where are the other plugs for this, diagram shows several

Your 10.5 volts sounds close to my 10.6 volts to a non working console shift lamp indicator ?

The console blinker indicator works fine, and the running light works fine both front and rear, all 4 corners. just the blinker for the right rear is having serious voltage drops, again, tried 2 other lamps and the left side blinker all on the right side all had the same issue (and the right side blinker on the left, it worked fine)

You need a right rear taillight? I just took a set off my 99, cover the shipping and you can have it.