Status
Not open for further replies.

JMT

Just another auto...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
$40+ s/h OBO
Warn doesn’t make these anymore. They still make them for the Dana 30 and 44. So if you want some peace of mind for your rear turd, this does well. I finished my axle swap, so I no longer need it.
4FF26081-50E3-4655-BB74-656DCE2F98C1.jpeg

19396F8F-1804-43E2-8EEC-94299584A8C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Y2K Heep
Bump, price lowered

Looks like it just goes over the lower half of your stock cover...right? Do you need longer bolts?
It was @ $60+s/h and I lowered it to $40+s/h. I could bring it to Moab if you want it. I'm just trying to get money for the Moab trip. It's been a rush to get the rig ready for the trip. Next week I have my re-gear and e-locker installed and then the 500 mile break in and I'll be ready!

It just covers the lower half, correct. You do not need longer bolts. The steel is 3/16" thick. There's no need to remove the diff cover either. Just remove the 5 lower bolts, put the guard on, and put the bolts back in. You shouldn't have any diff fluid leak if you have a good seal, only a few drops possibly. Takes all of 10 minutes. I got it from Cisco Kid (on the forum) a couple of years ago now.

It was @ $60+s/h and I lowered it to $40+s/h. I could bring it to Moab if you want it. I'm just trying to get money for the Moab trip. It's been a rush to get the rig ready for the trip. Next week I have my re-gear and e-locker installed and then the 500 mile break in and I'll be ready!

It just covers the lower half, correct. You do not need longer bolts. The steel is 3/16" thick. There's no need to remove the diff cover either. Just remove the 5 lower bolts, put the guard on, and put the bolts back in. You shouldn't have any diff fluid leak if you have a good seal, only a few drops possibly. Takes all of 10 minutes. I got it from Cisco Kid (on the forum) a couple of years ago now.
What do you want for it?

$40 + S/h, but if you just want it I'd be willing to let you have it.

Alright, do you want me to ship it to you or bring it to Moab? One consolation on the Moab trip, IF we are moving to WA at that time, of course, I will miss the trip.

Sold! We can put it on there!

Don’t forget to remind me to bring it April 19-20, o I’ll be leaving the 21st. I’ll probably remember, just sayin!

No problem.... I'll remind you. :). Thanks again!
Put a few more coats of Zero Rust on it this weekend. It looks brand new at this point.

Great...thanks! I'll get my wife on those floor mats for you.
Cool, I’m hoping they’ll keep stuff contained better than my weather tech’s, They’re not bad, and they stay in place, but I’d like to try something else to see if I can get an improvement

Reactions: lowranger
Cool, I’m hoping they’ll keep stuff contained better than my weather tech’s, They’re not bad, and they stay in place, but I’d like to try something else to see if I can get an improvement
They should. The center area of the mats have raised areas for the dirt, mud and water to go down into the lower areas if that makes sense.

Reactions: JMT
Status
Not open for further replies.