We really need to talk about this suspension design on the 2024 CanAm Maverick R

I'm obviously not in the side by side scene, but that just blows my mind.

Same. I have way less than that in my Jeep, can take it anywhere the sxs can go (because it's too wide for 50" ATV trails) plus what requires a plate, and I don't have to trailer it everywhere. I can't go as fast but my time outdoors has never been about speed anyway.

Yeah the aftermarket is going to have to solve this issue.

I guess I don't understand the problem they were trying to solve to begin with. My RZR is just fine 🤷‍♂️

It's an interesting video because they have mixed emotions on it. Sounds like the Pro R may be better, at least to some.

I'm not buying either so it doesn't matter but figured I'd watch one I saw it in my Youtube vids.

It's an interesting video because they have mixed emotions on it. Sounds like the Pro R may be better, at least to some.

I'm not buying either so it doesn't matter but figured I'd watch one I saw it in my Youtube vids.

I think it's too much money to spend to begin with, that's for sure. These things are over 50k now. I paid 18k for mine by comparison and it's only 4 years old.

Yeah the aftermarket is going to have to solve this issue.

I guess I don't understand the problem they were trying to solve to begin with. My RZR is just fine 🤷‍♂️

it definitely reduces the stress on the upper ball joint and upper wishbone and it does some good things for maintaining geometry through a lot of suspension travel. It's not as weird as people think it is, it's all over the place in IFS street vehicles, people just don't see it because fenders exist.

it definitely reduces the stress on the upper ball joint and upper wishbone and it does some good things for maintaining geometry through a lot of suspension travel. It's not as weird as people think it is, it's all over the place in IFS street vehicles, people just don't see it because fenders exist.

Oh yes, I’ve seen it on street vehicles for sure. I just thought it was a little odd to see on an off-road vehicle, especially since most guys are throwing on bigger tires as the first order of business.