Weird hesitation when taking off from a stop

Jesus_58

2004 TJ unlimited 169000 miles running 32” tiers stock gears automatic. I’ve been driving the jeep around for a couple of days and noticed from a complete stop to accelerating a slight hesitation just at the beginning of takeoff after that it runs fine no hesitation at any other point and when going uphill and again At take take off It actually even shakes a little but after it’s gets over 1000 rpm or so seems to be fine and normal again don’t have any ideas to what could be causing this.TB has been cleaned and I have replaced the ICA the TPS and the map sensors while back, spark plugs and ignition coil are also new. Thank you guys in advance!

2004 TJ unlimited 169000 miles running 32” tiers stock gears automatic. I’ve been driving the jeep around for a couple of days and noticed from a complete stop to accelerating a slight hesitation just at the beginning of takeoff after that it runs fine no hesitation at any other point and when going uphill and again At take take off It actually even shakes a little but after it’s gets over 1000 rpm or so seems to be fine and normal again don’t have any ideas to what could be causing this.TB has been cleaned and I have replaced the ICA the TPS and the map sensors while back, spark plugs and ignition coil are also new. Thank you guys in advance!
Have you recently acquired this Jeep? Or has it only started doing this recently?
My first guess would be inadequate gearing, but you should have 3.73s, which while not ideal, shouldn’t cause too many issues.
Have you checked or replaced the air filter recently?
Any OBDII codes or check engine light?
Has the transmission fluid ever been changed or flushed?

Have you recently acquired this Jeep? Or has it only started doing this recently?
My first guess would be inadequate gearing, but you should have 3.73s, which while not ideal, shouldn’t cause too many issues.
Have you checked or replaced the air filter recently?
Any OBDII codes or check engine light?
Has the transmission fluid ever been changed or flushed?
Well I have had the Jeep for about 8 months and yes I keep up with everything on it air filter has been replaced I really don’t know where to look for this issue since I’ve replaced so many things already The only thing I have not done yet is the transmission flush and replacement of the filter

Well I have had the Jeep for about 8 months and yes I keep up with everything on it air filter has been replaced I really don’t know where to look for this issue since I’ve replaced so many things already The only thing I have not done yet is the transmission flush and replacement of the filter
Also no codes

My only suggestion at this point would be to have a professional evaluate it if it's a problem. If it's just an annoyance it may be solved by a regear.
This thread recommends 4.88 gears for your combination:
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...d-other-re-gearing-faqs.17063/#js-post-277696If you think you might go with any (even slightly) larger tire in the future, I recommend the 5.13s, so you'll be set for 33s to 35s. Better to regear once, and the 5.13s won't impact your gas mileage much compared to the 4.88s in the meantime.

Thanks man I think I might have to. It’s weird been driving around and noticed I would have to drive the Jeep for a good while for it to start doing it. I’m going to try changing out the tranny fluid and filter. Just to rule it out and I don’t know when it was last done.