We've discussed WhistlinDiesel before

My neighbor growing up on the farm did that doing circles in a newly combined wheat field.

I could hear his dad yelling at him a half mile away after the fire department got a string of hay round bales put out.

Then he started yelping, so I'm sure a belt got out of it's holster.

I know that wind fans flames and you can say I'm crazy but I'd have done my best to get that thing back on the road as fast as possible and then keeping up the speed until the flames underneath had nothing left to burn. May have still been costly but not that costly.

Am I the only one who thinks that Ferrari looked fun sliding through the field?

Also, that Ferrari went up in smoke way more than I expected. :oops: I thought there would be something other than a rotor and caliper left.

I personally find the guy to be quite entertaining. He does get quite annoying at points, and most of his stuff is plain stupid, but it’s still enjoyable to watch on occasion.

I do respect parts of it as well, I mean, he’s found a way to make money by destroying incredibly expensive things, and he seems to be very successful. As others have mentioned, it may not be a very stable/predictable job in terms of pay, but for now he’s doing well and has a ton of fun in the process.

You’ve gotta admit, a lot of it looks crazy fun. Much of the dumb stuff he does I would absolutely love to have the chance to do.

So he buys a Komatsu D355A and is in Granby

1705254596943.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: NskLJ and PNW_LJ