What are these wheels and tires worth?

DustinfromOhio

TJ Enthusiast
Wasn’t really looking but came across a great deal on new wheels and tires so I will be attempting to sell my current set locally. Was hoping someone could give me an honest appraisal before I listed them. Not trying to get rich but don’t want to give them away either. TIA!
5 black rock viper 17” wheels in 5x4.5. 1 has several inches of rock rash, other 4 are great shape.
5 Toyo AT2 tires in 265/70r17. I believe they are P rated. One has a plug from a professional tire repair after picking up a nail. Appx 10k miles on 5 tire rotation.

Got any photos of them?
I had these on my phone, I’ll take some good ones before listing but you get the idea
159402FA-244E-49E3-B5D7-0FEF6F1CE521.jpeg
49D99E61-C645-47FD-AC62-259DEEBAC41B.jpeg
977666A4-1D5E-4338-8262-A015AA1CB0EE.jpeg

How much tread is on the tires and when is the production date of the tires?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to gauge whether or not the tires are good or not. If they are 7 years or older, they are worth nothing (as far as the tires go), even with full tread.

If you can clean up the rock rash and make the set look nice, I'm guessing you're likely to get around $500 max. Maybe start at $550 and see what happens.

How much tread is on the tires and when is the production date of the tires?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to gauge whether or not the tires are good or not. If they are 7 years or older, they are worth nothing (as far as the tires go), even with full tread.
The production code is 4415. I believe that is the 44th week of 2015. I don’t have a tire gauge but with a standard ruler I’m coming up with around. 11/32. They look brand new really. Also I misspoke above, they are standard load. Thanks

The production code is 4415. I believe that is the 44th week of 2015. I don’t have a tire gauge but with a standard ruler I’m coming up with around. 11/32. They look brand new really. Also I misspoke above, they are standard load. Thanks

Yep, that would make them late 2015s.

I don't know man, I'd probably list them for $600 and be prepared to take less. I'm honestly not sure how sought after those wheels are.