What kind of bushings do I need for these long arms?

Dipswitch

It looks like the bushings are bad in the rear lower arms on this setup. Rear uppers appear to be original pieces.

Both upper and lower front arms are adjustable, the rear has an adjustable track bar on it too.

I would like to figure out the manufacturer of the long arms and see if I can find repair parts.

Lift appears to measure 3.5" front and rear,

Running 33s, think the gear ratio is stock, the little 4 banger works hard to get up the big hills

Rig is new to me, first Wrangler, been working on bugs off and on since last fall

Fun project to tinker with, headed to the mountains as soon as I feel she's good to go

Any leads would be appreciated on the suspension

Thanks much for reading

Dipswitch
IMG_7306.JPG
IMG_7307.JPG
IMG_7308.JPG
IMG_7309.JPG
IMG_7310.JPG

Just measure the threaded section to know what size rod ends you need. Be sure to know if left or right hand thread. And the size of the bolt that goes through the eye. Then any rod shop can easily get you what you need.

Teraflex LCG Enduro kit.

the press in rubber cleavites are the same bushings as the stock lower control arms have in them. they are available at your local autoparts stores. The greasable flex joints can be rebuilt with new teraflex races.