What soft top can I get with the parts I already have?

Aviatortroy

TJ Enthusiast
2006 LJ, has a hard top but came with a bikini top including the windshield header, door surrounds, top bow thing, and the tailgate bar which I’ve never even taken out of the box. I think I have all the parts I need to use one of those frameless fastback tops, if someone who knows about that stuff can chime in I’d like to hear. Plus which top you recommend? I have a hard top obviously and the bikini so not looking for something to run year round, just spring and summer rainy season. Thanks!

Which windshield header do you have? o.e. or the drill in type.

I recently had a MasterTop SkyTop that utilzed the o.e. header, door surround and tailgate bar. It was a very nice looking top. The side and rear windows fit nice, no pulling or wrinkles.
Down side was the flapping the top made was horrible, especially at hwy speeds.
I actually went through 3 of them before getting fed up and going with a trektop NX which ended up being a quiet.

I really Liked the way the MasterTop fit and looked. It fit a lot nicer than my Bestop. If Mastertop used a fabric that was a little thicker and had a front cross bar, I think their top would be better than Bestops.

Ok thanks I’ll look at those. I have the windshield header that clips on like the hard top does, not sure how to describe it.

I have the Rampage top.
It uses the factory tailgate bar and door surrounds.
The header it needs is their part.
No bows, but I did make my own rear support because it does tend to sag at the rear, especially when the windows are in the storage bag.