When tech reminds you of things you'd rather forget

freedom_in_4low

I'm a rooster illusion
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
OneDrive likes to show me photos from the current date years ago. Sometimes they're fun memories. Other times they remind me of the time I let my pregnant wife talk me into selling my six speed G35 coupe and buying a "practical" Honda Ridgeline. Looks kinda like a Chevy Avalanche, but with less passenger and cargo space, lower payload and towing capacity, less horsepower and somehow also less fuel economy.

WP_20160102_14_58_29_Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tworley
20140226_101512.jpg

On the bright side, I suppose it also reminds me of the amusing memory of accidentally bringing a handgun into a bank. Forgot my CCW was on me when I met the buyer at his bank to make the transaction and realized it when I sat down in one of the lobby chairs.

homer-bushes-gif-21.gif

View attachment 390506

On the bright side, I suppose it also reminds me of the amusing memory of accidentally bringing a handgun into a bank. Forgot my CCW was on me when I met the buyer at his bank to make the transaction and realized it when I sat down in one of the lobby chairs.

View attachment 390507

I don't believe carrying concealed into a bank in Oklahoma is illegal. Banks aren't Federal or State buildings, merely a private business.

Here's a great website:
https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/ok-gun-laws/#loc_res

You may be right. It's just one of those places that seeing a gun puts people on edge above and beyond others like a restaurant or a grocery store so I usually avoid it.
The beauty of carrying concealed is criminals don't know who's packing and might as well assume everyone is. Nobody should be on edge if they are unaware, unless you've got your Dirty Harry revolver pushing your shirt out like a tarp.
The first time carrying into a bank does give you the feeling like you're doing something wrong. :oops:

The beauty of carrying concealed is criminals don't know who's packing and might as well assume everyone is. Nobody should be on edge if they are unaware, unless you've got your Dirty Harry revolver pushing your shirt out like a tarp.
The first time carrying into a bank does give you the feeling like you're doing something wrong. :oops:

Cops now a days like for citizens to carry… things go sideways and you have to pop a cap, all they have to do is interview witnesses… they don’t have to worry about blm, anti Fa and any other militant group trying to get their jobs for a shooting… in this day and time if you are not armed your not prepared!

View attachment 390506

View attachment 390507

I used to have a g35x sedan in that same color, as well as a red g35 convertible coupe those were really nice cars. It was the fastest car I had ever owned and more than enough for me as I'm not that big on speed.

Supposedly Google is letting us "take back control" over the location data. Even with location data off it was tracking everything. Now you have the option of keeping it off and clearing your old data but I still feel like they will have the information.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low