When to pull the trigger?

nathanotis

TJ Enthusiast
This is a "will they have a sale" question.

I'm getting ready to drop some coin on a lift from Savvy. With supply chain issues and parts availability being what it is, should I make the purchase now and start the wait, or hold out for a possible Black Friday style sale, save some cash, and start the wait then....?

I'd get it on order first, I don't know that Savvy does much in the way of sales like Black Fridays. If they do you can always re-order at the lower price or call them and say you want the new sale price.

Reactions: Irun and pagrey
If you want something from Savvy I'd order it sooner rather than later regardless of the deal. It's not only possible it'll take a long time to get what you want, there is some chance it will go out of production.

I'd get it on order first, I don't know that Savvy does much in the way of sales like Black Fridays. If they do you can always re-order at the lower price or call them and say you want the new sale price.
HAH talk to a human at savvy, that's funny.

• Haha
Reactions: D M
Yhup. I'll be placing the order today, then.

It's worth mentioning that the only time I ever had reason to call Savvy with a question, the phone was picked up before the 3rd ring and once my questions were answered, the guy reminded me to use their discount code when I placed the order.

Reactions: Apparition