Where and how does everyone find proper hardware for their TJ?

verf

Supporting Member
Took the Heep apart months ago, bagged and tagged it all. Still can't find some stuff and need to replace others. Hoping someone has a link. Snapped a front seat bolt installing it, so going to replace them all. I've tried Rock Auto, as that place usually has the odd bolt or whatnot. Thanks!

For 19.95 you can have every regular nut and bolt available to fit a TJ.... And for an extra $6 you can have all the T-45... That's what the cost of the tools is to remove them... It doesn't hurt too invest in a headlight and black clothes and something to keep dogs away too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: verf and Matt131
Thanks all. Shame no one sells bolt kits in here. my other vehicles are easy to find things. But trying to find the exact size, thread pitch, info itself for each original bolt so I can order the right sizes. We have a Lowes, so gonna try them. No Ace or HD around here. Thanks for the info!

Do you own seat risers? Some say if your over 6 foot to get the 1 inch, others say 1.5 or 2 inch for tall people. Thanks
I added the Buchanan seat risers to my ‘05 LJ last spring. Initially I used the 1.5” but they were too high. My head hit the side roll bar and I had to lean way forward to see stop lights. The 1” risers were much better. I’m 6’ tall.