Where can I find OE sports bar covers?

Google search directions for dying nylon fabric. I plan to try this later this year. Evidently very hot water and a little vinegar and results are pretty good.

Reactions: reddvltj
For what it's worth though, the factory sport bar covers are no loner in production. Your best bet is to dye them (which I suggest), or have an upholstery shop make you a set that looks as close to the factory ones as possible (y)

The spray works awesome and makes them stiffer too. Makes a seat feel crisp and new .

If you want like new. Check out ebay. I got a complete set with foam for $100. The early model set is thinner than the late model set. I put late model set in my early ('99) Jeep. You have to trim a bit of the foam. But they work. I liked the thicker late model version.

I sprayed the cover on my soundbar with covercoat(?) SEM spray paint. It turned out excellent. Even on the vinyl.

I bought NOS as my zippers were stuck and sorta fried from the sun. Otherwise i would have painted. But i also liked that fatter look of the later model ones.

Reactions: red02tj