Which steering gear?

I'm a bit confused. Reading their description it states that it gives slightly flexible connection and anyone who has worked with acetyl knows that it is anything but flexible. I do know that if you use a flexible high stiffness polymer in that application, you wind up with something like this.

View attachment 349258

View attachment 349259

What did those come off of? They look extremely similar. I've had a pair on my rig for some time now due the use of offset balljoints to clear the diff cover. They have worked to keep the tierod from rolling during steering cycling; I guess time will tell if they hold up. I would agree with the description that they are "slightly" flexible.

They ain’t giving them away that’s for sure , lol

No, but FWIW, I probably asked them questions 3 times before my install and once afterwards. They either picked up right away or got back to my message in 24hrs, and spent a good amount of time making sure I had done a dry steering test and actually needed a new box before helping me place an order.

Good communication and making sure I actually needed their product instead of just taking my money is worth it to me.

No, I don't sell them. I consider them to be crap so I only give them away.

I hear ya. I give crap away all the time because I get tired of moving it or tripping over it. Someone always needs crap.
No, but FWIW, I probably asked them questions 3 times before my install and once afterwards. They either picked up right away or got back to my message in 24hrs, and spent a good amount of time making sure I had done a dry steering test and actually needed a new box before helping me place an order.

Good communication and making sure I actually needed their product instead of just taking my money is worth it to me.

that sounds like excellent customer service right there. That’s pretty rare these days.