Whiteline Bushing Kit

They say they're the best of rubber and polyurethane.... you better hope they don't squeak like polyurethane bushings will. Personally, I stick with rubber bushings.

They say they're the best of rubber and polyurethane.... you better hope they don't squeak like polyurethane bushings will. Personally, I stick with rubber bushings.

Do you know of a source for a rubber kit, I don't mind going with rubber since they lasted 17 years. I just have not seen a complete kit and really do not want to buy them piece by piece.

Why not just get some aftermarket control arms?

Seems to be a bit pricey for a complete set, double to triple the cost of a bushing replacement although probably easier on the installation side. Don't know if I want to fork over that much.

Yeah, I suppose that is true. A set of adjustable front control arms will run you around $350 or so for a set.

Have you looked up the part numbers for the bushings and seen one they cost brand new from the dealer?

I'd stay away from poly bushings like Jerry said, you won't like those if you do a lot of on-road driving.

Yeah, I suppose that is true. A set of adjustable front control arms will run you around $350 or so for a set.

Have you looked up the part numbers for the bushings and seen one they cost brand new from the dealer?

I'd stay away from poly bushings like Jerry said, you won't like those if you do a lot of on-road driving.

I was googling around a bit and the OEM style Moog control arms are pretty reasonable and they have all rubber bushings so that may be a possibility.

I looked at Mopar bushings and it would run about $100 per arm to just replace the bushings which is crazy.

That's not a bad idea. Can you buy the factory bushings separately from the Jeep dealer?

That's not a bad idea. Can you buy the factory bushings separately from the Jeep dealer?

Yes, they are available but even the discount Mopar sites have them listed at over $50 per joint which would cost about $100 per arm and that is cost prohibitive.

Yes, they are available but even the discount Mopar sites have them listed at over $50 per joint which would cost about $100 per arm and that is cost prohibitive.

Oh wow, that's ridiculous. I think maybe the Moog ones might be a good bet.

I've been looking there, was hoping to find a master set so I don't have to order piecemeal.
It isn't really that much extra work. All the lowers are the same, all the uppers are the same and the trackbars aren't really worth replacing the bushings in so that's two additional part numbers, one front, one rear or 4 total part numbers.

Reactions: Chris
It isn't really that much extra work. All the lowers are the same, all the uppers are the same and the trackbars aren't really worth replacing the bushings in so that's two additional part numbers, one front, one rear or 4 total part numbers.

I guess I will have to look at it that way as there does not appear to be any master sets in other than Poly.

With all the negative I hear about Poly it seems odd that Rubber master sets are not offered.