Whither @Basiasadie

Reactions: StG58
The wonders of modern technology! Aha, I've been busy working on becoming a flight attendant! Unfortunately the jeep is still without a rear universal joint and has acquired a over heating issue but that is supposed to be fixed while I'm away at training. :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
Flight attendant is a good job, no doubt! You get paid well and you get to travel, always a plus.

Which airline? I'd say Delta but they quit hiring flight attendants in '56 based on the average age I fly with.

The last you left us you were stuck in Vaughn. Did your dad help you get your Jeep down to Toyah at least? I'm glad to see you're still alive!

Which airline? I'd say Delta but they quit hiring flight attendants in '56 based on the average age I fly with.

The last you left us you were stuck in Vaughn. Did your dad help you get your Jeep down to Toyah at least? I'm glad to see you're still alive!

P.S. -> I was asking because I always loved the look of your Jeep and, afaik, you still had the only Tomb Raider on the forum.

My jeep is here with me, in front wheel drive and usually under the carport. :) I have no intentions of giving it up.

I'm hoping for jetblue! I have face to face interviews with both jetblue and frontier next month!
Delta is actually hiring, however you must be at least 21, and I just turned 20 in November lol. You likely travel between senior bases, junior bases are usually nyc, boston, Dallas and denver. Frontier is adding a Philadelphia junior base and has some junior spots up in Chicago as well. :)

Reactions: Chris and StG58
Flight attendant is a good job, no doubt! You get paid well and you get to travel, always a plus.
I've been wanting to be one since I was 15! I turned 20 (the youngest most airlines hire) on 11/11 and have been going through the interview process. It's crazy competitive, I was told by a recruiter at one point that it's harder to become a flight attendant than go to Harvard! The first year of reserve is supposed to be hellish since you get paid scraps on reserve, so any new mods on my tj have to wait [emoji14] after that though I should have a decent enough income and the ability to travel. Especially if I get hired by jetblue(my dream company) :)

My jeep is here with me, in front wheel drive and usually under the carport. :) I have no intentions of giving it up.

I'm hoping for jetblue! I have face to face interviews with both jetblue and frontier next month!
Delta is actually hiring, however you must be at least 21, and I just turned 20 in November lol. You likely travel between senior bases, junior bases are usually nyc, boston, Dallas and denver. Frontier is adding a Philadelphia junior base and has some junior spots up in Chicago as well. :)

I'm glad to hear your Jeep was able to limp home. I went FWD on my CJ for a summer when it seemed like I just never had the time to replace the rear yoke the way I wanted to so I feel your pain.

Good luck with working through the process to become a flight attendant and please let us know how it ends up working out for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed you end up with JetBlue! I have friends that fly them up and down the eastern seaboard and they absolutely swear by them. Unfortunately, we don't get them here in Detroit so I don't have any first hand knowledge :-(

JetBlue is supposed to be the best. Hopefully you end up getting with them. Either way, I'll be expecting some free tickets (totally kidding!).

Once you land a good flight attendant job you'll have some money to put into your TJ!

Reactions: Basiasadie