Will YJ or CJ half door panels fit TJ half doors or be made to fit or would it be easier to just make some?

JeEpErSCrEePeRsS

Just wondering on this 4 hour road trip to pick up these half doors and thanks for any info I searched but couldn’t really find any definitive answer

Asked that question on a previous thread. Reply was YJ doors are the same but interior panels are different from the TJ's.

Last edited:
I have YJ halfdoors on my TJ. Strike plates can be replaced with washers and the YJ strikes you can buy from quadratec for like 8$ each. I have TJ half door uppers, you have to cut one post to be able to use them. You will need to weld the third post back on at a slightly different location, but you can run the tops without doing that. They just pop out if it's gusty on the highway, not ideal

I have YJ halfdoors on my TJ. Strike plates can be replaced with washers and the YJ strikes you can buy from quadratec for like 8$ each. I have TJ half door uppers, you have to cut one post to be able to use them. You will need to weld the third post back on at a slightly different location, but you can run the tops without doing that. They just pop out if it's gusty on the highway, not ideal
strike pin plate is an odd shape any pics of how it fits?

1630811593930.png

1630811615036.png

Door fully latches (double latch):

1630811572034.png

Looks normal shut except for the duct tape:
1630811653374.png

Reactions: someguysjeep