Wiring connector suggestions?

Geok

2006 TJ SE 2.4L - father-in-law was having problems with radiator getting hot and overflowing the reservoir tank, so he decided to hardwire the radiator fan always on with ignition. Well, the fuse block melted where he wired it (#18, picture 3), though l may get away without having to replace the fuse block since it looks like he wired it to an "extra" spot. I'm trying to reverse the issue and start from fresh, but he spliced into the radiator fan harness and I can't locate the connector (picture 1). Anyone have any suggestions for replacement connectors, or a workaround? Also, it looks like the image of an OEM fan harness I found on line (picture 2) has two blue cables in the harness, and mine only has one? Two wires for a two speed fan?

IMG_7198.jpg

1713309458986.png

IMG_6788.jpg

Thanks CreepinDeth! I found this kit online and might give it a try. I might try a manual for a wiring schematic to figure out why I have only one blue wire in the fan harness, connecting to a three wire plug? I verified the fan comes on after jumping the blue wire to the battery.

1713391496086.png

OK, so the fan I have is an aftermarket fan. That's why I only have a blue and a black cable. Blue is hot and black ground. Currently it is grounded to the chassis near the right headlight. So according to this diagram, the high speed fan relay is the yellow line. If I use the above male connector, and attach the blue radiator fan cable to the #3 position (yellow cable), and the black radiator fan cable to the #2 position, and leave the #1 position blank - should I at least have a high speed fan? It looks like the low speed fan partially controls the high speed fan, so I'm not sure if this will work. Would I be better off using a fan switch in board or sourcing a factory fan?

1713977157888.png