WTB: WTB Winch plate for TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

matkal

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Looking for simple and cheap, local preferred(North Detroit suburbs or the thumb) and yes I know about the HF plate, don't want one.

Thanks

If you have some fabrication skills make your own. I made mine so I could keep my setup with stock bumper and Curry Antirock - I only have a 9000Lb winch so made mine out of 3/4" aluminum plate bolted into frame-not bumper.

If you have some fabrication skills make your own. I made mine so I could keep my setup with stock bumper and Curry Antirock - I only have a 9000Lb winch so made mine out of 3/4" aluminum plate bolted into frame-not bumper.

I thought about that and I still might do it if I don’t find what I’m looking for.

I thought about that and I still might do it if I don’t find what I’m looking for.
I made this plate up first to 4 bolt to frame and raise the height up so winch plate could cantilever over the stock bumper. I only have an 8000 lb winch (mis-stated above).
1583179464515.png

Reactions: matkal
I may get roasted here for putting on such a cheap winch LOL but what the heck- It was a floor demo i picked up with my desired synthetic cable for $139 with wired remote. And the wireless remote was only another $25 . So far so good.
1583179942601.png

Last edited:
Reactions: matkal
Status
Not open for further replies.