WTB: YJ Half Door Handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorilla

Hey there fellas, Im looking for a Left side half door handle for a 94 YJ. Lmk if ya can help me out. Thanks

Ah that one slipped my mind. Thanks for the reminder. I sent a message in to them. How are their prices? Never dealt with them before.

Wow, Just got a response back from them Minute reply. But they dont have one. Still seeking.

Thanks my friend. I did see those but gonna hold out for a used one since its a pretty old beat jeep. If I bought new that'd be the shiniest, newest thing on it. Lol.

Thanks my friend. I did see those but gonna hold out for a used one since its a pretty old beat jeep. If I bought new that'd be the shiniest, newest thing on it. Lol.
I looked around eBay for a while without any luck. The only one I could find used was a passenger side paddle. I thought ebay would have been loaded up with them, I was wrong about that.

I know whatcha mean. Ive been keeping my eye on ebay as well. I took out a wanted ad on a few other jeep sites(so far nothing), checking the part out threads and on craiglist too.
I had a tip on one at a u-pull-it yard but it was a 3hr trip one way. I offered to pay the guy for the fees and compensation for his time. He agreed but i never heard back from him. Guess he didnt feel like goin? Lol. Been checkimg the marketplace on facebook but nothing at all. I may have to consider a new one like ya suggested. Ill give it more time though. Im not in a big rush yet. I cant thank ya enough for taking the time to look on ebay for me. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

No, I haven't heard of them. I'll definitely give em a call. Thank you.
I just thought of another guy that parts them, Rays Wranglers. He sells on ebay and is located in Red Lion,PA. At least there are two more avenues to explore that may ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.