SOLD WTS - OEM Jeep Grizzly rims and BFG 31" tires. 5 for $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moab

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Price
$250
Same ones as in the pics below. Located in El Segundo CA - right next to LAX. Local pickup only. I don't have a truck or I'd meet you halfway.

Jeep Wrangler TJ - OEM Grizzly Rims and tires. $250. Rims are in great shape. No big scrapes or anything. Includes the spare which is unused Goodyear Wrangler tire. Rest of the tires are BF Goodrich 31's. Good tread left.

They have very used 31's on them but a good year of tread life left. But pretty old tires with tiny cracks in the tread channels. SO the tires aren't worth much. You could certainly get another year out of them tread wise. But very old. Rims are in good condition though. No major scrapes or anything.

Thank you.

20190101_152425.jpg

20190101_153945.jpg

20190101_153953.jpg

20190101_154008 (1).jpg

20190101_154015.jpg

Last edited:
My personal opinion is that $200-$250 is a decent deal for those rims, especially a full set of five. I'd ask $250 for 'em, hope to get $225, but accept $200 if someone isn't being an ass during negotiations. ;) I did see a full set up in my neck of the woods for $150 not too long ago. They sold fairly quickly.

My personal opinion is that $200-$250 is a decent deal for those rims, especially a full set of five. I'd ask $250 for 'em, hope to get $225, but accept $200 if someone isn't being an ass during negotiations. ;) I did see a full set up in my neck of the woods for $150 not too long ago. They sold fairly quickly.

Thanks guys. More than I thought. I think I'll put them on CL for $250. As I'm in socal. And EVERYTHING Jeep related has a tax on it I swear. lol.

Are these very sought after? I don't really care for them much. But they do remind me of a Range Rover rim I saw once. I think on the Defender?

Reactions: Squatch
Are these very sought after? I don't really care for them much. But they do remind me of a Range Rover rim I saw once. I think on the Defender?
I've read comments where some folks said it was their favorite OEM Jeep wheel, so yes, they do have a fan base. I prefer the Canyons, myself, while I've noticed a lot of folks seem to like the Ravines. The Moabs seem to win out over all of them, however.
Best of luck in selling them, @moab! Someone is gonna want 'em, I'm sure.

Back up for sale. Buyer never showed up. These are really nice rims and fairly good tires with another year of life in them at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.