Oregon 03-06 UCF Extra Clearance Skid Plates

Sgt Jarhead

A wise man once said, “Google it”
Supporting Member
Price
Fits 2003-2006 Jeep TJ/LJ

Under Cover Fab Extra Clearance 1/4” Aluminum Transfer Case Skid Plate and Engine Skid.

Also included will be a 1” Aluminum Body Lift.

Will need a 1” motor mount spacer or new 1” taller motor mounts to line this up properly.

Pending on your current configuration you may need to consider adjustable control arms, Slip Yolk Eliminator, transfer case shifter cable, etc.

These items were on my 2006 LJ Rubicon with a 4” lift without any issues. No scratches or dents on any of the items. Rig wasn’t wheeled when items were installed due to other upgrades occurring. Only selling now due to purchasing a Savvy Skid Plate.

Would be happy to discuss how to make the addition of these on your rig work if needed.

Asking $800 plus shipping.

Forgot to photograph though hardware/brackets for UCF Skids are included.

IMG_9976.jpeg

IMG_9974.jpeg

IMG_9975.jpeg

Last edited:
oh man, I am wondering if the engine skid would work on my rig. I have an 01 Ultra high clearance tcase skid. Would you be willing to sell just the engine skid if I can verify compatibility with UCF?

oh man, I am wondering if the engine skid would work on my rig. I have an 01 Ultra high clearance tcase skid. Would you be willing to sell just the engine skid if I can verify compatibility with UCF?

I’m wanting to keep it all together at this time though if I someone wants to purchase everything else except the engine skid I’ll keep you in mind!

Reactions: chudlet
TJR. 2” spacer lift, BMB body lift, 1” engine mount lift.
Stock driveshaft.

Think it’ll work or DS too short?

TJR. 2” spacer lift, BMB body lift, 1” engine mount lift.
Stock driveshaft.

Think it’ll work or DS too short?

You may need a set of adjustable control arms to at least set the pinion angle for the rear differential but other than that you should be good to go.

I also have a Adams Driveshaft for a TJR I’m selling if interested 😉

Reactions: Weasellee