04 Jeep tj rubicon need help

Jacob nipper

New to the forum need help, Started the Jeep yesterday morning check engine light came on checked codes and said Evap purge sensor, tps sensor, and o2 sensor changed tps and evap selinoid canister now only the only code is the tps sensor. Oh and all the sudden my air bag light is on and my cruise control and buttons don’t work wtf is going on? Been checking vacuum lines but no luck, Please help we have Jeep beach to go to in one week.

My 05 Rubi became squirrel food as near as I could tell. Ran fine for years here in Jersey. Shipped it to FT Hood Texas for my son and when unloading it off the trailer check engine light comes on. It had more codes come up than you could shake a stick at starting with cam position sensor. The Boy took it to a local mech who said he fixed it , $500.00 for cam sensor. Light comes back on and goes into limp home mode. took it back mech says it needs new motor ( 4.0 with 70,000 miles, BS ) after he tried new coil packs and much more , could not get it to start . Mech pushes it outside his shop with keys under the mat call my son says he wont be able to touch it for days. My son goes back after work cleared all the codes and it ran perfectly for a half a day . Lights came on again so I asked him to take it to a Dodge dealer close by out of desperation, I hate dealers but I was stuck in Jersey and people are trying to take advantage of a soldier in Texas. Dealer changed cam sensor again ( another $500.00) and on the second visit there they found a wire under the hood that had a bare spot showing . . Fixed the wire all codes are gone Jeep is back to running like it always did. When all the lights don't make sense look for a wire issue .