04 Rubicon trashed rear end

Not hard to rebuild the rear end really. Though I never attempt gears myself just because I want a professional to get the gear lash correct.

However, installing axle shafts and all that, it's a walk in the park. Even gears are easy if you have experience with them.
Ya I've had the front axles out on my jeep wasn't too bad. I'm hoping this isn't goi
@Robw411
I can hook you up with a set of gears and install kit. Are you running the 4.10 ratio and factory locker?
Ya everything's factory on it except the 2.5 inch old man emu lift the wheels, and it had a new trans put in from jasper at 110,000

... Even gears are easy if you have experience with them.
Even having experience with installing new gears doesn't make it easy... it's still a job that even experienced installers don't get right every time. I had a set of gears that failed 6 weeks after installation even though they were installed by a well known and reputable installer. He was embarrassed to admit to me after he replaced them that he noticed they weren't set up perfectly which caused them to fail.

Even having experience with installing new gears doesn't make it easy... it's still a job that even experienced installers don't get right every time. I had a set of gears that failed 6 weeks after installation even though they were installed by a well known and reputable installer. He was embarrassed to admit to me after he replaced them that he noticed they weren't set up perfectly which caused them to fail.
That's what I'm worried about. Weve done motors and transmissions in the garage before but this seems a little more complicated.

One more reason I never attempted them myself. I was always worried that I would mess it up. I'm sure I could figure it out, I would just rather pay someone with more experience.

Ive done gears alot. Its a process and its something you can slack on and it will seem fine till you have a failure. If you have the ability remove the whole axle assembly and tires. leave the shaft in there and take it to a place that if they screw up you can make them fix it. if you screw it up your not going to like yelling at your self. taking the axle off will allow you to maybe do some maint some of the other areas that will be exposed. Clean up any rust repaint yadayada..