05 Wrangler penny pincher build

Did you spray line that hard to to match everything? I scrolled and scrolled looking for that post..you should, mine was grey and I spray lined it, 1000x better

The spare tire cover came in and my uncle picked up the Jeep on Saturday. I forgot to get photos of the new back glass plastic trim and rubber seal. I ordered the fair child brand from quadratec and I was pleasantly surprised with how simple the install was and how it all came together nice and smooth. This build is now “done” unless he calls and asks to do something else to it around Christmas time like brakes or speakers. That being said this thread has come to an end. Thanks all for checking it out! View attachment 40676View attachment 40678
Very, very nice. Thank you for this build thread. Very enjoyable!

Reactions: Jeepersteve71
Lol I should be done with the penny pincher in 2-3 weeks. After I’m done and the Jeep is back in my uncles hands I’ll do a new write up on th Jeepster Commando. Until then I’ll just keep teasing it haha.
Just a reminder that you made this statement in regard to @Starrs and my request to see more on that Jeepster... :D

Don't want tp put any pressure on ya, or anything...

Have ya started yet? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Chasitek