'05 X - First Jeep

richardh

Supporting Member
The off-road trailer faries' brought me a present. šŸ˜

PXL_20230831_182243516.jpg

'05 X
  • Front and Rear 27 Spline Elockers with Revolution Gear Axles (Better than stock Dana30/35, but not Super Dana30/35)
  • Rubicon Express 3.5" Lift with Woods Double Cardan driveshaft and SYE
  • 1" Body Lift, and 1.5" Motor Lift drive shaft alignment eyeballed looked really good
  • Currie AntiRock Front Sway
  • Currectlync Steering

Roadmap for my weekends:
  • Stock Brakes are scary to me. So, I gave @mrblaine a call, and he recommened 16" BBK. When it comes into stock, I'll get it ordred up.
  • It has a K&N cold air intake. After doing some reading, and inspecting the tubes, I want to put it back to stock.
  • It pulls to the left while driving, so I need to figure that out. PO did a lot of work on the problem, and came to the conclusion that adjustable lower control arms were the next step.
  • As my skills, Super Dana30/35's
  • Likely update the lift kit with something from Savvy or Currie.
Questions
  • What parts do I need to get the air intake back to stock?
  • Is ebay the best source for those parts?
I found the following:

Reactions: bbaldwin237
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Also, not sure what the craiglist and marketplace options look like around you but I can usually find a couple listings for people parting out TJ's. Might check there and/or local junkyards to pick everything up a little cheaper. A junkyard could be nice too because then you could just grab every piece (including brackets, screws, or clamps) to make sure you had it all.

Reactions: richardh